Followers

Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Sami Yusuf 2012- To be ur inspiration ^^)



Forgotten promises - Sami Yusuf 2012

Your cold hands turning pale 
All promised has been uprooted 
By the relentless 
The felt does vanish away 
Is it you the flame I looked for? 
The binding of lives 
I see in your wandering eyes 
Countless dreams 
You don`t see in my wandering eyes 
We forget mutuality (why aren`t you?) 
I wished we had stayed 
Now I forget myself all has changed 
But it seems the same 

I couldn`t face again in this life 
I want you now 
(I want you now and foraye) 
You forgot to dream and feel 
(And feel for us , for you and me) 
So did I 

Secrets buried dreams died 
Hearts did tremble 
Lying dispersed near 
We both resignedly wept afar 

(You forgot to dream ,so did I) 

Lying dispersed near 
Secrets buried dreams died 
We both resignedly wept a far


Allah swt berfirman:

وَ مَا أَرْسلْنَك إِلا رَحْمَةً لِّلْعَلَمِينَ‏

“Dan tidaklah KAMI mengutuskan kamu (wahai Muhammad) melainkan untuk (menjadi) rahmat sekelian alam .” (Al-Anbiya’: 107)


bantulah insan yang memerlukan, harmonikan contoh akhlak yang Rasulullah tonjolkan dalam kehidupan seharian kita kepada sesiapapun, hatta kepada yang bukan Islam. Show the manners of Islam in evry parts of ur life =) spt cerita Rasulullah SAW dan seorang yahudi yang membuang air di kawasan masjid, Rasulullah SAW tidak memarahinya bahkan menunjukkan akhlak yang mulia, Subhanallah~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kenangan 2008

Kenangan 2008
duduk dari kiri : Azri, Faisal, Nabil, Shaha. Berdiri dari Kanan : Memel dan Wadi.

Malam Anugerah NMI 06

Malam Anugerah NMI 06
Munsyideen- PENASYID BARU TERBAIK

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...